I really thought I did fairly well. I didn't stomp on the imaginary brake on the passenger side until we were back in the driveway, proceeding at a goodly clip right into the garage. And I didn't realize I was all clenched up until I got out of the car and realized I had to unclench just to walk. Both of which actions were barely noticeable to the casual observer. I'm cool.
So now we go out and drive around (and around, and around) the neighborhood. I told Sean that there was a time people did this for fun. I remind myself of that quite often.
I started a sock for a coworker but it's looking too narrow. Why did I ignore gauge and just wing it by trying it on? Someone tell me. Anyway, if you know someone with a long, narrow foot, let me know.

Movie this past week: The Philadelphia Story.
It just doesn't get better than that!
1 comment:
My mother still does the whole stomp to foot through the floor-board thing and I'm 26. I'm not a bad driver, she's just... um... well... Mom.
Post a Comment