Sorry about that. February just sort of slipped right by me! It's been your basic short, cold, wet month, until the last few days when we've had some glorious afternoons of sunshine and 80 (count 'em!) degrees.
It's been a month of decisions and changes. Emily is signed up for Coram Deo next year again. She wants to be in the wind ensemble and is currently deciding between the trombone and the flute. This means Friday enrichment classes are not going to fit in the schedule, so we'll be dropping those next year, but I'm going to teach 6th and 7th grade science classes at the Circle of Sciences. That way, she can take her science there, and Sean will take one or two classes as well. They're moving to new quarters in May, so there wil be a lot of work to do. Sean is wanting to take some classes at a junior college to earn dual credit, so I need to find out how that works. David is now able to work from home every other week, so that's been a big benefit.
I'm still knitting the big projects; in between I'm finishing Emily's sock, finished the scarf and a hat to go with it, and am starting a chemo cap for a friend.
The movie class is going well; we just did The Music Man and while the adults enjoyed it, the students were less than enthusiastic. It does have a song and dance number that was also in an episode of Family Guy, though, so for three minutes, it was a cool movie.
Friday, February 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kat will be taking dual credit also. I need to sign her up for the SAT or ACT this spring.
Glad to see you finally updated!
Post a Comment