So the kids got their homework mostly done Tuesday night and we headed out to our favorite sandwich spot in Ft. Worth, Great Outdoors. After that, it was across the street, to see Giant Naked People. Those
less outspoken call it the Ron Mueck exhibit at the Modern.
less outspoken call it the Ron Mueck exhibit at the Modern. Sean had seen some of the images online, so he was enthusiastic about it once he realized what we were seeing. We walked through the rest of the museum:
Sean: "So how much is the Picasso worth?"
Me: "It's priceless."
Sean: "Everything has a price. So if I just touched it, what would they do?"
My friend Sandy, pointing to large painting of smeared red paint: "See that? That's the last guy who touched it."
We then left and went by a used car place to continue the Search for a Car so that I can have mine back, and found a maybe. The guys will go to check it out tonight.
So it was a breath of fresh air, and then back to the books. I have to remember I still homeschool, sometimes, and I still have the freedom!

1 comment:
Hope you find a car soon.
I know sharing is a pain!
Post a Comment