So if the weather report says right there that today's high is 96° and right above it it says that it is currently 99°, does someone get a refund? An apology? Is there weather-shame anywhere?
I work all week this week, but did take off this afternoon and let the relief doc handle it. The boss is out of town and the weight of the clinic falls on my weary shoulders. It won't be too bad, and it'll be nice to be busy for a change. I usually get the overflow.
This weekend I was at the clinic several times after hours, along with bringing a hypoglycemic ferret home one night so I could feed her frequently. The kids are home from camp, and this week is VBS and then we leave for Florida, the Sunshine State (like we need more of it) for a week of whatever it is you do at the beach. I intend to seek shade, read, and knit, but I'm sure I'll get in the water some. And take lots of pictures. I've spent several weeks digitally scrapbooking and, 12 ink cartridges and one fried printer later, almost have it all done. It's pretty cool! Next up is Sean's album, so I can have it done by next year. Gotta love digital, although how archival it is remains to be seen. This paper and ink says it's 100 years, but if it isn't, who do I complain to in 2108?
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know you can print at Costco or Sam's for probably cheaper than the ink/printer cost. Of course you do have to wait about an hour instead of getting them instantly!
(Just a thought)
Have a great time in Florida!
Post a Comment