Monday, June 12, 2006

Baby, baby

Emily Kate
Shiloh Nouvel






The cover of People this week stopped me in my tracks. That baby looked awfully familiar!

Eat my dust, Angelina.

So now Sean is back and gone again, and Emily too. Both are at camp in Arkansas this week and it's just me and the four-footeds here right now. I have some knitting students coming over at 1, so there is minor house-straightening to be done, but otherwise it'll be a quiet day.

I finished the back of the cardigan last night and wasn't sleepy when we got in, so I stayed up and sewed the shoulders. Then picked up stitches for the collar. Then what the hey, knitted the first row, only to notice that I'd knitted instead of purled. And it was 2 a.m. And that's what I get for staying up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen, I hate to tell Angelina, but your baby is a lot cuter!