
After Dempsey died, I said no more cats. Even held onto that for two years, but the kids kept pestering us, so I started noticing kittens at work. This one was born in an abandoned car and brought in with her siblings when she had just opened her eyes. There was no mom in sight, so another stray mom at the clinic took the four kittens in and raised them with her four. When they were spayed, all the other kittens picked on the little tabby, so she was put in another cage and often a staff member would pick her up and walk around with her. I could tell early on she had a great personality; loving, unafraid, very cuddly.
And so here we are. It's been so long since there's been a kitten around (well, for the kids, never) that I'd forgotten how much fun they are. She's a little over a year now but still a blast. Almost makes the litter box worthwhile.
1 comment:
aaaawwww! she is very cute
Post a Comment