The kids' birthdates are both prime. I was baptized in a prime year. David and I graduated from high school in a prime year. Kind of fun!
All in all, I had a good birthday. Emily and I saw Mamma Mia!, and the pretzels at the theater were actually pretty good, and I dropped by and saw some friends in a serendipitous sort of way, and came home, made a bit of dinner, swam, made a big cookie that is cooling off and is a little too done for my taste, but that's what I get for blogging and not watching the oven. I wanted to see Mamma Mia! because I wanted to see someone older than myself dancing and singing like a fool. I loved the movie, and now I have the all-ABBA, all the time radio station going i
n my head. Anytime you get to see Karen Silkwood, Mrs. Weasley, Martha May Whovier, and James Bond breaking into song, it's worth it.A good day.
And who wouldn't want to live here?
No comments:
Post a Comment