We've moved twice in 18 years, so it's not like I'm in the market for a house very often, but it doesn't keep me from dreaming. My latest object of desire is on Chinn Chapel in Copper Canyon. Sure, the house is cute, but the big draw is two acres and no visible home owners' association. Maybe it's not house dreams so much as acreage dreams. Anytime I drive by a house we once looked at (and there are many) I see it as a road that might have been. It's like going past alternate time lines, looking down them as far as I can...
Emily's at a Girl Scout campout tonight, and just left two teary messages on my cell. I called the leader back and she's calmed down and asleep finally. There are sleepover issues. I keep thinking she'll outgrow them, but it hasn't happened yet.
Friday, May 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kathryn had sleepover issues until she was around 11 or 12. It was no big deal. It went away very easily.
Post a Comment