Well, it had to happen sometime. I received a letter from the state board for a compliance inspection by mail. I've told myself all along that it's no big deal, I have all my paperwork at hand, and when the time came, I would just pack it all off to Austin.
The time has come (apparently for every vet in Denton County) and that paperwork? Nasty habit of migrating, it has.
I've finally rounded it all up, but it's taken 1-2 hours a day the last four days, and I still need to hie me to a notary and then the post office.
Emily and I went on a bike ride this afternoon, down the lake road and on the trail, into the neighborhood, and back. We were gone 1.5 hours and I was flagging a bit on the way back. She was flagging a lot, but she made it and I was very proud of her.
Oh, and Melissa had her baby today! Welcome to the world, Gloria! http://www.youredoingwhat.blogspot.com/
Friday, May 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment