Sunday, July 02, 2006

Busy week!


So the dining room is still in the entryway, the carpet is still pulled up, but we have AC and will be painting before the furniture goes back in, so life goes merrily on.

The son will be going to camp again today, last one of the summer. I miss him when he's gone, the big lug. In a way, I look forward to getting going again next month with school and all that entails. So I intend to fully enjoy this month! I'll be working a lot, David's job may be over (and may not, he might always be extended), my brother and his family will be here for their biennial trip to the States. Cottontots Baby Set

Got an FO for you:
This will be for one of David's coworkers if he chooses to give it; otherwise I'll just hang on to it for a gift. It's the five hour baby sweater; I'd done this set before for charity. That's Cottontots, from the unending pastel stash. I really want to get rid of this stuff, because I like primary colors for babies now. I'm still working on stash that I accumulated the first six months I was knitting, when I would just buy yarn because it was there and cute. So if you know of something I can make with a ton of Wool Ease Sport, or two skeins of bulky alpaca, let me know!

The aran cardigan is currently a vest, and I'm gearing up for the sleeves. I got the collar and its edging done. I started another cardigan with a tubular caston, so lovely! I just want to sit and gaze at the caston alone. I've been working on a quick gift all week, which has been not so quick with this week's schedule.

No comments: